The speed is one of the most competitive segments in the automobile industry. The super sports people like to compete driving the fastest cars in the world. And, unlike what one might imagine, the best-known automakers are left behind, giving room for specific brands that carry the market in search of ever-increasing speed. They put some models on speed test and those with technological novelties that rip the asphalt in speed tests.
We have selected a list of the 10 fastest cars in the world for you to enjoy each models specifications, aesthetics and speed.
Check the Following List
10. Pagani Huayra: Son of the legendary Zonda, the Huayra arrived at 370 ㎞/h with its Mercedes AMG V12 engine and 730 horse powers. It comes out for about $ 2.8 million.
9. McLaren F1: The highest recorded F1 speed is 391 ㎞/h. Its main legacy lies in the assembly and functional engineering, with rethought spaces and often sold experimentally.
8. Saleen S7 Twin Turbo: This North American reached 399 ㎞/h. Equipped with a 7.0 V8 engine, it has a very good performance for its little more than 700 horses. It’s resold for less than 1 million dollars.
7. 9ff Porsche GT9-R: With rear wheel drive and 1.3 kg for each horse, it can reach up to 414 ㎞ / h, goes from 0 to 100 km / h in less than 3 seconds. Its most complete version comes out for just over 200 thousand dollars.
6. Bugatti Chiron: With an unbelievable number of 1,500 horsepower and a W16 8.0 quad-turbo engine, Chiron was able to reach 420 ㎞/h. The French automaker charges $ 3 million for each unit.
5. Koenigsegg Agera R: The maximum speed recorded by this model is 420 ㎞/h. Its main asset is the V8 engine with 4 valves per cylinder. The Agera R goes from 0 to 100 in 2.8 seconds. This vehicle leaves for 1.5 million dollars.
4. SSC Ultimate Aero TT: This Sheby model reaches 430 ㎞/h and is valued at $ 590,000.
3. Bugatti Veyron Super Sport: its speed record is 431 ㎞/h. Combining speed and luxury in the interior trim, the Super Sport Veyron can be purchased for just over $ 2 million. Not bad for those who want to get out 0 to 100 in 2.2 seconds.
2. Hennessey Venom GT: this superstar achieves no less than 435 ㎞/h, much due to its Corvette-produced V8 biturbo engine. The Venom GT reaches 300 ㎞/h in little more than 13 seconds, while average cars reach 100 ㎞ / h. the fixed price of that vehicle is 1.2 million dollars.
1. Koenigsegg One: with 1,360 horsepower in a 1,360-pound car. It can reach 440 ㎞/h, it had only 7 units produced and all already sold at a price of 2.85 million dollars.
The passion for cars comes directly linked with our passion for speed. So what is your favorite model? Did you think there are only Ferraris?